Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The BEST Macaroni and Cheese You Will EVER Taste

This is not a healthy recipe, it is not heavy on the veggies and low on the salt like most recipes I try out here, but this recipe will change your life; at least as far as mac and cheese is concerned! I tried it out last week while my Auntie Jan, Uncle Don and their granddaughters were staying with my Mom and Dad, and it was very enthusiastically received. (Note to self: I know what I'm making for potlucks and kids from now on.)

The Pioneer Woman's Mac and Cheese

My only adaptations to this recipe:
* Instead of regular seasoned salt, I used the same amount of garlic salt
* Instead of ground black pepper, I used the same amount of ground white pepper
* I added ½ tsp - 1 tsp of paprika
* I didn't butter the casserole dish before adding the macaroni, and with all that cheese it really didn't need it. No sticking.

No comments:

Post a Comment